Monday, November 19, 2012

All The Worlds A Stage...

...but exactly how far and deep does that statement go?

I've been checking out the work of Ed Chiarini at wellaware1.com - pretty wild stuff, even for me. From my perspective what I've gathered through my personal research and experiences is that it's more than likely that most major news events are staged, scripted...but how deep does that go? Is there a group of actors who play these parts we see tell the story on TV? And are they acting in not just a single event, but several? Do they hold different positions in society? Could they be different celebrities? Well...that's as far and beyond as this researcher goes.

Now I am still a huge skeptic at the overall picture painted by this story - but there are some fascinating bits of undeniable proof that things are staged to a certain degree. Now I remember during the whole Colorado movie theatre story that there were lots of red flags which pointed as far out as the whole thing being a staged event. After all, the local community college did a drill of a similar scenario and the actors, I mean students, did pretty well in that test run! And of course, those deep into this stuff will have run into same people as witnesses on local news broadcasts, and things like that which lends some credence to the picture being painted.

However, too many logistical things bug me about the concept of same actors playing several parts around the world...for example, how could the Fonz be playing the President of Iran and McCain and others - technically at the same time. But I keep an open mind and know that anything is ultimately possible. But in a practical level...it's hard to swallow such big roles that would require way too much skill and let alone access to infinite time it seems. Although time is just an illusion. So who knows!? Haha.

Still, it's a fascinating thought, and definitely has some validity in a few things. Again, the general idea is probably correct in that things are staged, faked, and most people we see on TV, and including in the alternative info scene are not who we think they are...BUT it's stretches itself thin in many respects.

Let's just say it's true, I wouldn't argue that it wouldn't be believable  Quite the opposite. I feel that the general public are essentially morons when it comes to picking up stuff like this. I mean, we have reality television which is as real as the moon being made of cheese - yet, confront reality TV show viewers with that concept and it's a hard one to deal with. I know how fake society is, and how fake most everything really is. But again, the question is how far does the fakeness go? Could it really go beyond what the conspiracy guys think? Are most of the conspiracy heroes fake? Well, according to this guy - Yes! And you know, I can't say he lost me there...I pretty much suspect most to be fake...but I'm reserved as to how fake they are...I suppose.

Anyway, I hope to write more about this as I pursue this interesting concept further and flesh out my own understanding better of what could be and what exactly is going on.

Check it out for yourself @ wellaware.com

No comments:

Post a Comment